two studios, one family - making friendships one dance class at a time
– Mail donations to 1228 Richmond Rd to contribute to the Jenny Paddock Scholarship Fund, The Nutcracker production, or our “new” Spring production “A Fairy Tale to Fairy Tale”
– Our beloved Cathy Leach danced her way into Jesus’ arms on Thursday August 1st, 2019. Cathy was such an integral part of Virginia Regional Ballet and will be deeply missed by all. She instilled a light in everyone she came in contact with and we will forever be grateful for her. Her full obituary can be read here. In loving memory of Cathy, we have created a scholarship at VRB in her name to continue passing her love of dance onto others. If you feel inclined to donate to this scholarship, please click below.
– Choose VRB as your Amazon Smile Charity
– Mega Auto Spa (Williamsburg and Yorktown locations) Enter Code 9021 to support VRB
– Donations also accepted through PayPal link below.
What’re People Saying About Us?
“Exceptionally graceful and technically skilled.”Virginia Gazette – 2019
“The primary Nutcracker performance on the Peninsula.”Pilot Online – 2018
“Dazzling displays of dance, music, and storytelling!”Virginia Gazette – 2017
“Dance Program is offering a safe space for all students.”Adaptive Dance Program – WY Daily 2019